I attended a much needed session hosted by PMI March Chapter Meeting presented by Dr. Merchant on conquering your paper and digital clutter. Here are some great tips:
The RAFT concept for paper management:
- Read - piling your paper on items you need to read
- Action - paper that needs action (either a phone call, fill out a form, action via computer)
- File - papers need to be filed
- Toss - trash papers that are not needed
Ways to sabotage your day:
- Check email first thing
- Surfing the net
- Bad attitude - predicting negative consequence
Keep IRS related information at least for 3 years.
For next month's session, make sure you register at: www.pmitriadnc.org
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The Student Blog Has Moved! - The Wake Forest University Schools of Business student-run blog has moved to www.wakeforestbiz.blogspot.com. You may wonder why we decided to tweak with th...
7 years ago